edit  

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Reconsidering

Still rethinking, it has NOT been my family's foolish advice that's got me reconsidering what I'm doing, when... It's being lonely...
Not having a girl to hang around with and well, do what girls do, it's taking its toll on me. I'm reconsidering going to college, just so I can live relaxed and have a girlfriend. To not have to worry about money.... Because I'd have a degree, I'm almost guaranteed work that way (well, most places other than here, still have to move once before Tokyo...)

I'm forcing myself to have made my decision by midday Monday. Right now it looks like I'm crawling back to the college here... I cant believe I almost feel grateful that mom told the rep that called to give me a few days to think about it rather than make my decision by yesterday....

Anyway, probably going swimming at the pool tomorrow, post again tomorrow night for anyone reading to find out if it will be 1 year or 5+ years before I move to Tokyo :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home