edit  

Sunday, July 30, 2006

College, I guess

Thinking and more thinking, Tokyo is gonna have to wait, I guess I can be 25 and still act like a kid over there... Cause that's about how long it will be before I'm there, absolute soonest if I am going to college..... Time is really the only thing I don't like about staying here, I feel like I'm missing out by choosing to stay here...
with that, don't be too surprised if I change my mind again, maybe even half way through first year of college :-/

So, I'll be talking to someone tomorrow morning....
this means almost more mess than if I didn't go to college here and even if I went and got a loan and booted it for Tokyo, I swear I'd have less loose ends in my plan in my mind.... Makes me wish I could just get up, and go. No chance to look back...

I was really looking forward to celebrating my 20th birthday in Tokyo too!... 20 is the age of majority in Japan, so there's a huge party held by most cities, and friends/families for people turning 20 that year, on the 2nd Monday in January. What made it such an exciting notion for me is that my 20th birthday is the day before the 2nd Monday in January...

Bleh, ya, I can see this being a disaster tomorrow morning, I'll be on the phone with the college rep and half way through I'll say "Fuck it, I'm calling the airport *click*"

Its just such a hard decision... Modern Japanese lifestyle is EVERYTHING I've ever wanted. As a kid I knew little to nothing about Japan and I still felt like I belonged there. Its eating me up inside to write this saying I'm going to college here... I DON'T want to do it. I want to get off my fat ass and just GO.

Guess I'll post more insanity later tonight or tomorrow morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home